Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Plastic Our Ideas


kia ora bloggers this week in literacy we have been working on sustainability. Sustainability is helping the the Environment. We have been working on this for about a week. We have five different groups about different eco issues in out school. My group is working on Plastic. Yesterday we had to come up with  some Ideas on how we can reduce plastic in our school. We came up with 7 ideas. We did this on google docs. Me and my group found it a little bit hard to work together. What have you been working on in literacy?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.