Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Most Amazing Math


Kia Ora Bloggers 

In Maths we have been working on Position and Orientation. When we first started this we drew a compasses outside with chalk. We had to answer some questions on google slides. And we had to go on google maps and found what way we had to go. What have you been working on in Maths? We used google slides given to us by Miss Smith. I found some things easy, but others a little bit hard.  

Hope you had a good first week back at school!

Emily       

1 comment:

  1. Hello Emily, its Holly I really like your position and Orientation slide because you described it really well so we can understand it. I liked that you used different colours for your background. Next time you could add more photos. But overall it is Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.